We’re here to meet your needs. Do not hesitate to reach out the Thelma’s Vanity team with anyquestions or concerns that you may have.
We accept all major credit cards via safe and secure payment processing methods. All information shared with Thelma’s Vanity will be kept private.
- Remember that vintage clothing is usually previously worn and loved by someone and may very well be 20+ years old. Because of this, it is common to see some signs of age and wear on most pieces.
- Because vintage pieces are very special in nature, we do our very best via both photos and descriptions to accurately communicate any imperfections including, but not limited to holes, stains, missing buttons or any other pertinent info. Please reference the Condition Guide for more information on how we classify garment condition.
Also keep in mind that many items have been pinned and clipped on the bodies of the models to for fit styling. Please reference measurements and size estimates for accurate sizing of each piece.
Vintage sizing varies greatly from today’s modern sizes. All size estimates provided are just that, estimates. Please reference the measurements and our Fit Guide for accurate size and fit information.
All orders are processed with 1-3 days from point of purchase.
- $10 Flat Rate shipping on all orders via USPS Priority Mail.
- Free shipping on all domestic orders over $200.
- USPS Priority Express also available.
- All international orders are shipped via USPS Priority International.
- Import duties, taxes and other miscellaneous fees are not included in the item price and are the responsibility of the buyer.
returns & exchanges.
Returns are only taken on garments and are at the discretion of the Thelma’s Vanity team. Returns will not be accepted for jewelry or accessories. Returns will not be accepted for sizing issues. Please reference the measurements listed as well as our fit guide to ensure a proper fit.
[mint] No visible imperfections or flaws whatsoever. In some cases, new with tags.
[excellent] A few or minor imperfections and flaws that are barely if at all visible to the eye.
[good] Some noticeable signs of age and wear, but still suitable for lots of love and wear.
The measurements presented with each listing are the measurements for that piece of clothing. It is the measurement of the clothing taken while lying flat and then doubled to compensate for going around the body. Use these numbers compared to your own measurements to determine fit. If the waist of a garment is 34” your waist would need to be at most a 32” to allow room for movement.